Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How about Wet Wednesday?




We know it's Wacky, Widebody or White Wednesday. None of us are white, we ain't really wacky and not really wide-bodied. We do have some WET pics to post!

6 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Did you smell bad? Is that why you got a bath?

I only had one bath and that was when I was a baby. Mom said I smelled really bad, like the shelter. But ever since then I pride myself on my personal grooming routine and haven't needed another bath.

George

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE YOO BEING TORCHERD LIKE THAT????????????

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the Mom that Lives Here and The Man in Green think we smell so we gets baths 1x/month in the summer. Sept this summer...he was gone and it takes 2!!

But it is torture!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great pictures! I get a bath once a week. My tongue can't keep up with all the oil on my skin (it builds up because I don't have any fur for it to penetrate). So once I week my humans bathe me, so I stay healthy. The plus side: without any fur, I dry very quickly!

LZ said...

I had a bath once....I purred for the torture to end soon!

Kaze

Unknown said...

WE want to know who was wetter - Conner Cloud or the "mom who was bathing him" ? Surely you put up a fight, man?