Monday, February 26, 2007

Dazey was tagged by Emma

Dazey was tagged by Emma to do this Meme. Here goes!

A) Four places I have lived:
Only 3:

With my mommakitty (at the MTLH's brother's house)
The small apartment
The big house


B) Four things I love to watch:
Birds and squirrels in the backyard
The whirlybird
Anything out the window
People taking baths

C) Four places I have been outside my home:

My gramma's house
The V-E-T in Ames
The garage
The backyard


D) Four websites I visit daily:

Cat Blogosphere
Skeezix
Lots of other kitty blogs
Catster

E) Four of my favorite foods:

TUNA
Bread
Aquariyums
The crunchies in the bowl

F) Four places I would rather be right now:

In an open window
outside w/out my harness
On top of the microwave
Laying in the sun

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:

Whirlybird
Mouse on a string
Cat cube
Fuzzy mice

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:

Dizzy Dazey
Carmel Cow
Maybeline
Missy May

I) Regarding Catnip:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it


K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:

Another Whirlybird for ME so I don't have to share
A lifetime supply of TUNA
Breath Mints for Conner
A teeara for Jesse

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:

Play with my Whirlybird
lay on back and wait for tummy rubs
look out the window and chirp at the birds
Cuddle with the MTLH

M) Four things I want to do this summer:

Go outside a lot
Catch a birdie to make my own Whirlybird
Eat grass
Chase bugs

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

Mouse on a string
Snuggle Sack
Cat cube
My Man in Green *but he has A LOT OF VALUE to my MTLH and the 2-legged kitten

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:

Eat
Sleep
Poop
Get a tummy rub

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
Paper bags
Plastic bags
Boxes

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:

Jesse
A hamster named Toby
Conner
and a new goldfishie! (yet to be named!)



4 Friends I tag to respond
Conner's Girlfrend Snowy
My hansom Pumpkin
KC
Everybuddy else has done it!!!

2 hi-fives:

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Oh, MY meme was your 115th post? Wonderous! Breath minds for Conner? I won't ask. You know, you proly can't eat or play wif the goldfish. Beans are funny about that. "Fish are friends, not food" and all that. Fanks fur playin!

Emma's Kat said...

Great answers! I had to laugh at your breath mints for Conner answer!