Sunday, February 11, 2007

Have you seen Spring?






We was wondering if anykitty or their beans has seen spring? Here in Iowah, it finally got above the negatives today! Hooray! The sun was shiny and the MTLH says it got to like, 30*!! WOW! Almost window opening weather, according to the Man in Green. He gives the MTLH a hard time about opening the windows anytimes it's above 30*. She says that is not true...has to be above 50*! MOL! But the stupid weather beans are saying a winter storm is going to bring more SNOW tomorrow. Maybe 3-9 inches of it! That's nothing likes they gots outted in New York this weekend, but we don't wants it! The weather beans can't make up their minds on an amount so we guess we has to wait and see. We keeps you posted!

If it does, we all be cuddling like this:


(even though our fire box like that doesn't work).

4 hi-fives:

Forty Paws said...

It sounds way too cold for us. WE get cold just reading about it!!

Luf, Us

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear it is still cold where you are. It's very spring-like here in Germany. We've really had only one week of real winter here - the week that I saw my first snowfall. The rest of the winter, it has been above freezing almost every day. Which my humans love, since it's great for running.

I hope it warms up for you soon!

Daisy said...

Brrrrr! I feel cold just reading yer post today! Snuggle up together and stay warm. I would send you some of my degrees if I could.

Anonymous said...

yikes! we had a cupple days that wuz in the 80's but now it's more like 60's. stay warm!