Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Oh Pumpkin....

Pumpkin, of the Feline Americans..........My answer is.......................





Yes, I'd be super happy to be your Valentine!




6 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Hooray for Pumpkin and Dazey!!!!!!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma finally added you to our blogroll. Sorry it took HER so long!

Patches

Artsy Catsy said...

Dazey, Jesse & Conner, thank you so much for ordering bookmarks to help Mu Shue. You are wonderful kitties!

Rocky & everybody at ArtsyCatsy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dazey:
Pumpkin told me ... though stuttering and blushing ... that he is THRILLED that you've accepted his offer to be his valentine. Those big man-cats are so cute when they're stuttery pools of warm goo. You'll like him lots.
DMM

Skeezix the Cat said...

Conner - Snowy can be fownd at Katnippia:
http://katnippia.blogspot.com/

Katnippia said...

Hi, Conner. I saw youz were looking to see my bloggie. I thought I would come by and visits youz. I was wondering if yous would like to be my Valentine. I finks youz are cute.
Purrs, and headrubbs-Snowy