Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy, here's your Valentine!


Dearest Purtee Snowy,
I hopes you like this. I'm sorry it's close to what Dazey did for Pumpkin, but the MTLH doesn't have much for cool software like the other beans. I worked really hard on this and redid it over and over to make sure it was perfect, just for you!!

Luvs,
Conner Cloud

9 hi-fives:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! we're sure she'll love it!

Piggy and Grover said...

That is lovely! She will be very happy and warm about this pretty Valentine!

Katnippia said...

Conner, I absolutelize luvz it. I really likes the pic-fer of youz in it, hehe. i hopes youz likes mine when i get it done.
Luvs, Snowy

LZ said...

It is beautiful, I'm sure Snowy will love it! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!


C, L, & K

Katnippia said...

Happy Valentine's Day to the handsomest kitty I know, hehe.
fanks furz coming last night.
Purrs, and a lil kitty nose kisser...Snowy

Daisy said...

Conner, it is a very beautiful Valentine. I knew she would love it!

Happy Valentine's Day to all three of the Cyclone Cats!

Forty Paws said...

Happy Valentine's Day to Conner, Dazey and Jesse from da Forty Paws!! And their beans too!!

We like all your Valentine postings!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Balentimes day!!!

Just Ducky said...

Happy Valentine's Iowah kitties.