Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tummy Tuesday!

In this picture, I was helping my MTLH figure out what to have for dinner. I was trying to tell her it didn't matter...just rub my belly!

This is just one of my favorite ways to lay down. It's a good invitation for a tummy rub!

13 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice photos Dazey. :) You are being very helpful. You have such a lovely tummy - it is just asking to be rubbed!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That is a very cute tummy and it deserves a good rub.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, all beans need to be reminded to stop and rub da tummy!

Daisy said...

Very cute tummy! And I love the mascara markings around yer eyes. Very chic!

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a cute tummy! Those are such sweet photos.

Mr. Hendrix said...

What a cute tummy! Those are such sweet photos.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awww my Momma wants to reach out and give you a nice long belly rub.

Abby

Kimo and Sabi said...

That is also a furry good "come hither" look!

Emma's Kat said...

What a sweet tummy! I'll rub your tummy for you anyday! Just one look with those gorgeous eyes, Dazey, and it would be all over!

Katnippia said...

Dazey, our meowmize finks youz has a very cutes, and soft looking tummiez.- Pounce

Hi to my sweeet and cuddly Conner Cloud..Purrs, and headrubberz, Snowy

Just Ducky said...

That is a good way to get tummy rubs. Just lay down in front of them and show them your tummy.

Artsy Catsy said...

Dazey, you have such beautiful eyes! And you hold your front feet exactly the way I do when I offer up my tummy!!

Fracas

sammawow said...

Those were exceptional tummy photos! Who wouldn't want to rub that floofy tummy?!?!?!

China Cat & Willow