Friday, March 2, 2007

Conner got tagged for Bonnie's Meme

Conner got tagged by Snowy's brofur and sisfur.


A) Four places I have lived:
on the farm with my birth kitty mama
With my first daddy

here in the big house with the MTLH and Jesse and Dazey

B) Four things I love to watch:
Squirrels out the window
The 2-legged kitten
My new goldfishie
bugs

C) Four places I have been outside my home:
the farm where I was borned
the V E T
The backyard
The frontyard (I escaped)

D) Four websites I visit daily:
Skeezix
Catster
Katnippia (to see Snowy!)
Gmail to check our emails

E) Four of my favorite foods:
milk from the cereal bowl (I did this while I was typing!)
Tuna
Bread
Chicken

F) Four places I would rather be right now:
somewhere warm
Playing with Snowy
Sleeping
Getting a treat

G) Four toys I have owned and played with:
Cheerios the 2-legged kitten dropped
Ear plugs
Whirlybird
Toilet paper

H) Four nicknames my staff have tried to assign me:
Stinky Pete
Cloudie
Bubba
Bad Conner kitty

I) Regarding Catnip:
*Love it
It's nice
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

J) Regarding Cat Grass:
Love it
It's nice*
Could take it or leave it
Don't like it or can't have it

K) First four things I'd buy after winning the lottery:
a plane ticket to go visit Snowy in Florida
My own whirlybird
A lifetime supply of ear plugs
More goldfishie

L) Four things I do besides eat, sleep, and litterbox:
put the bitey on the MTLH
Bug Jesse cuz it makes her hiss at me
Drink water from the 2-legged kittens humidifier
Pounce Dazey and anybody else who walk by

M) Four things I want to do this summer:
Go outside (if I find a way to do it not on a harness)
Eat bugs
Watch Squirrels
Avoid the bathtub (summer is when we gets the baths)

N) My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:
toilet paper
Q-tips
Ear plugs
The kitty blanket by the squirrel watching window

O) What I’m going to do before tomorrow is over:
sit on top of the computer monitor so Jesse can’t
Drink milk from the MTLH cereal bowl
Let the 2-legged kitten pet me
Watch some squirrels

P) Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play?
Paper bags
Plastic bags
*Boxes
Other (please describe)

Q) Four other "pets" your staff have kept with you:
Dazey
Jesse
My new goldfishie
The 2-legged kitten

R) Four furiends I tag to respond:
if you haven’t done it yet, it’s YOUR TURN!!

As Bonnie said, yes its long but its fun too so answer what you want and leave answers blank. Its OK to nap here and there.

5 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Hey, I like Q-tips too! They make great toys, especially when the cotton gets all long and stringy after you play with it awhile.

ps: Don't let 'em call you Stinky Pete!

Forty Paws said...

Hey, how can you be a Bubba? You don't live in Texas!!!

We like your answers. We gather that you are fond of cereal milk?

Luf, Us

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific list! I really enjoyed learning more about you. :) I like drinking milk out of cereal bowls too! Both mom and dad let me lick the little bit of milk left in the bottom of their bowls! I use Gmail for my email too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Stinky Pete? How could they! We can't help the smellies.

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner! i really finks you have vurry good answers. maybe we can play together this weekend.
Purrs and kity nose kisser..Snowy