Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rainy...

It's been kind of dreary here the last few days. it's been raining and raining. That means NO open windows to sit in to smell the spring air and hear the birdies singin'. *Sigh* We've got lots and lots of nappies in though.


And we've been perfecting drinking out of the fish bowl without getting caught....

We only has 1 fishie and he is in a bowl but we likes that graphic up there!

Have a nice weekend!

10 hi-fives:

Anonymous said...

Yay for drinking out of fishy bowls!
boo for drab rainy weather. Maybe you can jump up high and crank up the heater thing and turn on alllll the lights :-)

Happy Napping

~C+P

Forty Paws said...

We likes that graphic too!

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

does fishy water taste like tuna water?

=^..^= said...

Watching fishies make me furry sleepy... ZzzzZZZzzz

~Bombay

Daisy said...

I met your fishie! I didn't know he was good for making yummy tasting water. I might need to get a fishie also.

Tara said...

MOOOMMM.. I want a fishie too! It would be so much fun to watch and try to catch!

Sorry you are having so much rain, but nappies on the weekend are nice!

Tara

HRH Yao-Lin said...

MOL MOL You should see my post for today, very similar theme. Fishtanks are great entertainment!

Parker said...

MMMMMMMM....fishies!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sorry to hear it's been raining. I hope you get lots of sun too!

Fish watching sounds like fun!

Lux said...

You have a nice rest of the weekend, too! I could go for eat- um, I mean watching a fish!