Monday, May 14, 2007

On Vacation....

Our Mom that Lives Here, Gramma and 2-legged kitten are leaving for Florida early tomorrow morning. (maybe they will see Daisy on their trip!!). We probably won't be blogging while Our Mom that Lives Here is gone unless our Ant Kat helps. We'll be back to regular posting and visiting on or around 25 May. We'll see you soon! (Feel free to teleport over....maybe with all of us, we can get the lid off that ginourmus litter box in the backyard!)

5 hi-fives:

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

jus want u to know dat i'm thinkin uv u wile evreeone iz on vacashun in florida.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Our daddy is leaving for Florida. Mabye everyone will be there. He is going to a conference with boring peeple.

I hope everyone had a great time

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner Cloud! We'z finally gots our com-poo-ter back. We homes your MTLH, the 2 legged kitten and grandma have a safe trip here to Flo-rie-dah. Purrz and kitties nose kisserzz...Snowy

Daisy said...

When I go out in my stroller, I am going to look all over for your MTLH, Gramma, and the babybean! I will let you know if I see them anywhere.

I will be teleporting over to keep you company, too!

Parker said...

Are you going to that Disney place? If you are, look for that mouse there, I've wanted to eat, oops, MEET him for a long time!