Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


9 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Dazey, you are very patient with that fish! I think I would be wet up to my elbows by now!

The Furry Kids said...

You are soooooo lucky! We want one of those at our house, but our Momma doesn't think it would last long. I don't know what she means by that.

Love,
Tazo

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We wanna fishie too!

sammawow said...

Oh, you are so lucky to have your very own fishie! What fun!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Meezers or Billy said...

is that fishies name Sushi?

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think the fishies name is "Lunch" Wow Dazey, you are a very well behaved kitty. Or, will this wind up one of your true confessions????

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A real fishie!!! You have got a real fishie and yer not in the bowl with it!!! How do yoo control yerself?

Parker said...

"And I Christen thee Lunch!"

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! You have your very own fishie. I bet his is lots of fun to watch. Terrific photo!