Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday

Our gramma and grandpa came to visit yesterday. Jesse hissed and sorta gotted into trouble. Cloudie stayed upstairs. I (Dazey) came down to visit a little bit. They had steak for supper and I didn't get any! I did find some tidbits of chicken nugget though from the 2-legged kitten! Not as good as steak, but it'll do.




Cloudie is back to hating tummy rubs.




Jesse discovered the MTLH's closet is a good place to sleep. She surprised her yesterday when she was in there and the mom didn't know it.




The windows are open right now but I think they'll be getting shut soon cuz it is sposed to be HOT again today.




We hopes everybody had a good weekend and has a good week!
Geez, Mom, what did I ever do to you to post this?

4 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

You were smart to come down and visit because Grammas and Grampas are usually very very nice!

LZ said...

You sound like very busy kitties! I'm glad you had a nice time with your Gramma and Grampa.

Kaze

Karen Jo said...

I agree that a little chicken is better than nothing, but steak would have been better. Sleeping in closets is great, but try hard not to get shut in.

Anonymous said...

you were all friendly and visitin' an stuff an ya still didn't get steak? no fair!