Thursday, August 9, 2007

Can you figure it out?




(If we liked water, anyway.............)

8 hi-fives:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Yeah sure, it is very clear sign~!!! Do you also need to get into water?

Daisy said...

Water is good for staying cool in the heat! But since I do not like water, I will make do with lots of grooming to get my furs wet.

Unknown said...

Water is a bad thing, you know. If I were you, I would not mimmick the happy faces.

Just Ducky said...

It isn't that hot here, just humid. Stay cool guys.

The Furry Kids said...

It's super hot here, too.

Parker said...

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Karen Jo said...

That made me laugh a little. When I lived in Austin, Texas, I knew a black cat who loved to jump in swimming pools to cool off. He looked pretty funny swimming around in the pool, but he really enjoyed it.

Miss Steffy said...

I would be delighted to be your friend, I am of course the best of the rats here with me, beautiful, smart..oh I could go on...I shall link you as soon as I am finished with this spaghetti mom cooked me.