Thursday, April 3, 2008

hmmmfff

This is to The Mom:

SEE IF I EVER LAY ON YOUR FEET AGAIN AT NIGHT!
How dare you toss and turn so much I end up getting dumped on the floor! You have some nerve! I was NOT happy.
I don't care if you couldn't get comfortable. Or you were to warm. Or you couldn't sleep. Or there were to many trains going by a few blocks from here. That is my spot and I expect to sleep in it. Almost all night. If I want to get down, that's MY decision. NOT YOURS!

Angrily,
Jesse

13 hi-fives:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, the Beins outta stop shiftin aroun when we come sleep on them!

We don't like that!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

dear jesse,
yes I agrees! i gotted kicked off the bed too last nite. I do not likes it!!!
Veronica

Tiff said...

Oh wow. I am glad I am not the only one that has to have this talk with their mom.
It is their DUTY to stay still so we can sleep.
We need to think of some form of discipline for them.

~Meg (The Guyzos)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Jesse, we are sorry to hear your mom disturbed your sleep. That was very unthoughtful of her!

Parker said...

Awful, just awful!

Tybalt said...

How horrible, Jesse!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh humans can be so selfish.

Daisy said...

My Mommie kicks me off the bed when I start biting. This is unfair, too.

Unknown said...

There is nothing worse than being dis-placed from a nice warm sleeping spot. I am sure you will think up some apt revenge!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Jesse, that's when you get back up on the bed and lay on her face

HRH Yao-Lin said...

CAT ABUSE! CAT ABUSE!! SOMEONE CALL THE RSPCA! Honestly, the terrors us cats endure...I am so happy we have each other for support x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmf is right, just because YOU can't sleep doesn't mean dat a kitty should be disturbed - EVER!

Lux said...

I agree ... if the beans are having trouble sleeping they should just get up and leave the bed to us!