Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

Thanks for all the birfday wishes on Thursday! I haded me a great 6th birfday! I don't feel any older at all!!!


We woke up to snow. This comic is very true. Supposed to be cold today and tomorrow and by late next week, highs in the upper 60's. At least we have open windows to look forward to!




We are purring and prurrying hard for Lilly Lu, Mue Shue, Iris and Mama Laura!

6 hi-fives:

momsbusy said...

wow, yu gots snow?!?! its springtime. time fur birds ans flowers. not snows!

we is purrayin fer mom laura, mushue, lilly lu ans iris too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you had a wonderful birthday. WE too are purring for Mu Shue and family.

meemsnyc said...

Sorry we missed your birthday, happy birthday.

Quasi said...

Belated happy birthday! I’d like to tell you that I’ve written a scathingly funny book, The World Is Your Litter Box, which will be out May 6th. The book is cleverly disguised as a cute cat book so humans will buy it, but is, in fact, a how-to manual FOR cats. Check it out on my website, www.theworldisyourlitterbox.com.

Anonymous said...

We're still purring & praying that Mu Shue, Lilly Lu & Iris reached to safety...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are purrin hard fer alla them!

Snow? Yikes!