Thursday, July 17, 2008

loud noises

We have guys here that keep dropping things up on the roof. It's making a lot of noise and we don't like it AT ALL. We seem them out the window, and there is a lot of stuff on the ground.

Mom says she will be glad when they are done too. She told us we are getting a new roof so it doesn't leak in the living room anymore.

They've only been here 2 days and it seems like forever!!

5 hi-fives:

LZ said...

We had those last fall and it wasn't much fun at all!! Good luck!

Chase

Just Ducky said...

I am so happy that mum sent me to the kittie spa when they did our roof. She went off to visit her Aunt in IOWAY!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope nothing falls in!

Lux said...

Oh, I hate loud noises, too! I sure hope they finish with your roof soon ...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh man, we keep hearing mom and dad talk about dis new roof thing...and dey keep saying "compleat tear off" so we think it will be HORRIBLE.