Tuesday, September 9, 2008

study buddies

Tonight I helped mom study tissues and cells. Of course, she thinks it works better if I don't lay on the book. After I decided the book wasn't much fun, I climbed up behind her on the chair and layed there.
The stupid orange cat found a piece of candy wrapper and proceeded to bat that around and disturbed my resting/bonding with mom. Boys! What can you do with them?

~~Jesse


(PS-we had open windows here today! It was rainy and cold yesterday)

6 hi-fives:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It sounds like you are working quite hard to be so helpful!

Anonymous said...

Gandalf loves to chase wrappers too. I don't get it either.

Grayson

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Doesn't your mum know that books and papers are meant to be laid on?

Tybalt said...

Reading a book just isn't the same unless there is a kitty on top of it.

Lux said...

That is so sweet of you to help your mom with her studies!

Quasi said...

I'm sure you helped your mother "absorb" more of the info by helping her study. I wish it was cool here -- no such luck for another month.