Saturday, November 8, 2008

Num num num

Have I ever told you what one of my most favorite treats are? (Besides tuna, bread and temptations?)

Mini-Marshmallows. Just the white ones. I lick it and lick it (sometimes it sticks to the floor) but it is good when I get it in my tummy.

The Mom made some treats for her and the Little Monkey the other day and when I heard the bag rustle, I came running! She tried to give one to Conner, but he didn't like it so I ate it.

YUM YUM YUM YUM. I should have her take pictures next time.


~~~~Jesse

11 hi-fives:

Parker said...

Jesse, those sound like they might be a fun toy and a tasty treat. I must ask Mommy to let me try one!
Thanks for the idea!

The Island Cats said...

We never had marshmallows before...but we like whipped cream! We're gonna have to try marshmallows...

Daisy said...

I like to chew on Peeps, so I'll bet mini-marshmallows are very delicious, too!

ZOOLATRY said...

Do they stick to the woof of your mouf like peanut butter?

Zoey would like to try one, but her bean thinks it would hang off her toof and she'd look like she was foaming at the mouth! Maggy says, go ahead Mom... if she's foaming at the mouth, maybe someone will take her away!

Everycat said...

Jesse this is funny! When I was a kitten me and my sister broke into a bag of marshmallows and we loved them. Our mouths got totally gummed up though! Our humans thought we had something terribly wrong with us hehehe!

Angel

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hmm... I've never had a marshmellow. The Woman says she doesn't like them. Can you imagine?

Cory said...

Marshy-mellows? We definitely want to see a picture of that. I've never tried them but they sound not as good as cheese.

Forty Paws said...

Hhhhmmm. We have never tried them. Maybe we will try them one day when Maw buys some.

Luf, Us

Tazo said...

We have never had a mini marshmallow, but Mama has broken off tiny bits of a big one for us. They are delicious!!!

Please tell TMIG that we wish him a happy Veterans Day and please tell him thank you for us.

The Crew said...

Jesse dear, next time you get one of those mash-mellow things, call me. I might like to try one.

Your face twin,
Tipper

Lux said...

Thank you for your good thoughts for us tonight - hopefully things will get better from here on.

Hugs,
Luxie's mom