Friday, May 15, 2009

ferocious Friday

(Dazey): i bit mom this morning when she wouldn't get out of bed to feed me. And I stepped all over her when she was trying to sleep at 4 AM.


(Conner): I bit mom this morning when she stopped petting me before I wanted her to (when she was still in bed)


5 hi-fives:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

But I still don't understand ferocious. I mean we do that all the time...

Karen Jo said...

Poor Mom. I hope neither of you bit her very hard.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that was tough love! We only bite The Big Thing when we gets ta playin rough...

The Cat Realm said...

Good job guys!!! Sometimes they need a bite, hahahahahhahaha
You might have watched the latest CCSI caper already (we are beyond being organized!) - but if you didn't - you got to check it out!!! It is done totally different than the others and just way cool!!!

Just Ducky said...

Cool that your MIG flies the Blackhawk copters. This is the firsted time they did a fly over for the purrade.