Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 word Tuesday



IT'S HOT.

Current

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

93°

Wind:SE at 9
Humidity:59%
Dewpoint:77°
Pressure:29.88 in.
Heat Index:106°
Sunrise:5:40 am
Sunset:8:52 pm

6 hi-fives:

The Island Cats said...

We sure hope it cools off for you soon! It's suppose to get hotter here too!!!

Unknown said...

It's warmin' up here, too, but not yike summa' youz guys have ta deal wif.

Anonymous said...

Too hot for cats or humans to go running around... just turn up the A/C and nap!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think I would just die on the floor if it got that hot here regularly.

Just Ducky said...

yep, that's hot. not quite that hot here.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

My Mom really wants it to cool off here too but I like it hot. She won't let me stay out in my porch very long when it's so hot but I now have 3 water bowls and she puts ice in the water for me. Willow hates the heat and watches from the window!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs, China Cat