Wednesday, September 16, 2009

yak

I threw up on the couch today. I yakked up my lunch good.

I was giving myself a bath and urp, here it comes! It was fun to watch mom run.

She's glad there is a couch cover now.

~Dazey

6 hi-fives:

Ivan from WMD said...

Hey, yak happens!

Just Ducky said...

I usually yak on the floor.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good job! Someone yakked in our water dish today. I think it was Gemini

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Humans need to be tested everything and then-learn how to earn their keep! :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yah, I did too yesserday. Its the weather. Well, that's my story an I'm stickin to it.

IZA

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hey you guys!!!

Stop by an' leave me a comment today 'cuz Eukanuba has given us five vouchers good for a free 4-pound bag of cat food an' you could win!

DMM