Thursday, October 22, 2009

Collars, rain and softness

We got new collars. We haven't worn collars for a while cuz we would wake up the Little Monkey when we ran up and down the stairs playing Thundering Herd of Elephants at night. But after Jesse gotted herself locked in the Little Monkey's closet, mom decided we better get new ones. The Little monkey picked out mine-it's purple! For royalty cuz i'm KING of the jungle! ROAR!

Dazey and Jesse both have blue ones with dots.

It's raining today. Lots and lots of rain so I guess we'll just nap.

I've decided that the Little Monkey is ok. I let him pet me the other night without hissing! For a few whole minutes, it was nice. He even kissed me! This morning, I didn't run away when he got in mom's bed. he petted me and gave me loves. I hissed when I was all done though.

~Conner

3 hi-fives:

Parker said...

How nice of you - I bet the Little Monkey was very happy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think purple is a very regal color!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Uh oh, ya reminded The Big Thing that we oughta get our bell collars put back on cause we sneaked unner his feet too much recently.

At least the collars are pretty.