Wednesday, January 11, 2012

So....

It is time to tell you all...it's hard.

Jesse and Dazey don't live with us (me) anymore. I'm an only cat now.

No, they didn't go to the rainbow bridge or anything.



Mom says it was a combination of a lot of things and with a very sad, hurty heart and crying her eyes out over the decision, they went to live with some friends a while ago.

The dog is still here and I don't like it. She bothers me. She chases me. She barks at me. BUT there is a gate so she hardly gets upstairs now. HA.

So, if you've seen my comments around the blogosphere, they are just signed by me, Conner.

5 hi-fives:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are sorry for your Mum and for you--but it sounds like it was the best decision that could be made.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Conner, we're sorry to hear this. We know it wasn't an easy decision for your mom. We hope Jesse and Dazey are happy in their new home.

Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like you and your mom haz a hurt, Conner. :-(

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jans Funny Farm said...

OH, my goodness, we missed this! We don't know why Jesse & Dazey had to move, but it doesn't sound like it was an easy decision for your mom. We're sorry you are hurting and now you are alone - except for the dog you don't like. Even though it's been a couple of months since this post, we send lots of pawhugs for you and your mom.