Saturday, September 23, 2006

Jesse's journals 9-23-06

I'm not sure what Dazey has said about me so allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jesse Lou. I'm the princess of the world. Everyone should treat me as such. I have beautiful charcoal gray fur, a white belly and 4 white feet. Unlike my nosy sister, my whiskers are quite long. I'm a dainty 13 pounds.

Yesterday was a bad day. The orange cat decided to aggravate me to no end. That means war! I growl, hiss and flatten my ears to let him know he is messing with a PRINCESS! Does he not recognize me? hhmfff....

My agenda today includes lounging in the windows, taking a nap in my moms bed and possibly throwing up on the carpet. That's one of my favorite things to do. I delibrateley miss the linoleum because I know how much my mom loves getting the carpet cleaner out!

oFf to the window!

0 hi-fives: