Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thank you Edmund!!






My Secret Paw gift came in the mail yesterday!! Thanks to Edmund! I gots a brush (Skeezix woud love it...It's PINK!), and a jungly ball, a fuzzy ball, a kitty hang up toy, some Comic Catnip Treats (Yummy! I shared with my brofur and sisfur) and a fevur wand!! WOW!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!



How DARE Conner Cloud inspect MY gift? He has to wait until his own comes in the mail!


Merry Christmas to Edmund and his family. I don't have your blog address so I can't post a note! Thank you again!

2 hi-fives:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hey! Terrific gifts! You're gonna really enjoy them, I'm sure. Our Secret Paws came this week, but Mom won't let us open them until Catmas. Sigh. We'll just have to enjoy your gifts with you until we get to open ours. That's kinda fun, I guess ... Oooo ... I really like your pink brush. Is it a slicker brush?
DaisyMae Maus

Shaggy and Scout said...

WOW thats a great load of loot you got!! The fevver wand rocks!