Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tummy Tuesday (conner Cloud)

This is me, Conner posing with the Mom that Visits (MTV). I gotted clothes on!! But you can still see my tummy (kinda!)



The MTLH says to tell you that the Geek Squad is coming today so if we don't get to your blog to post or you don't see us around for a bit it's because they haded to takes our computer. It's kinda sick. So, is the Geek Squad like the V-E-T for computers??

8 hi-fives:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You look so adorable in your little tee shirt, love the expression on your face.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cute tummy! I hope the Geek Squad is able to fix your computer quickly. Don't worry about not visiting, and thanks for letting us know so we don't worry about you!

Daisy said...

Oh, Conner! Your tummy is CUTE!

Susie said...

The Geek Squad! That must mean you have a PC (hahaha-sorry) - our Daddykitty is our live-in geek, plus he don't allow PC's!

Christine and FAZ said...

I didn't know there was V.E.T.s for computers, do you think they hate going as much as we do? Do they have to get put in a little basket to get taken to the V.E.T.? Do they have things stuck in them in an undignified way like we do too? I would be very interested to know. FAZ

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

And a beautiful tummy it is!

Tara said...

Great tummy! Mom says she has geek squads at work too, so she has to be careful on her computer...which is no fun for me. Tara

Millie said...

Both Mom Lady and Mr Karate are geeks. I guess that means they are a Geek Squad.