Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tummy Tuesday

No one else but me (dazey) co-operates for Tummy shots. So, here I am!!

5 hi-fives:

Artsy Catsy said...

Conner, you look a lot like my main man Fracas over here at ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy. Come over anytime to sniff us out and watch my catstaff of 15 train our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If we make you purr, want to link to each other? You can e-meow me at ArtsyCatsy@yahoo.com.

Daisy said...

Oh, Dazey, toes in the air is the best way to sleep. You gots a very cute tummy.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great tummy! That's a wonderful photo. You look very cute stretched out on your back.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh, lovely tummy. Can I kiss it, or are you going to whap me?

Susie said...

We sees some toesies too!