Friday, February 16, 2007

Freaky Friday

The MTLH got this in an email. So, we thoughted we would share with you all!


In the email it said "The book these came from said some of the paint jobs cost $15,000 and had to be repeated every 3 months as the cat's hair grows out. Must be nice to have $60,000 a year just to keep your cat painted!"

We just want to say that we would put MAJOR BITEY on anyone who tried to paint any of us! This isn't even ALL of them...maybe she'll post more another week. Weird Beans!




15 hi-fives:

Katnippia said...

Umm.. haven't those weird beans ever heard of a kitty's natural beauty? Our meowmize finks they are nutz!-Shamay

Conner, hi my swet and snuggley handsome mancat.purs, and headrubberz...Snowy

Daisy said...

I am afraid of the cat with the skeleton on him. He looks like SKELETOR! Aaaahhhhhhhh!

LZ said...

Grandma has that book! Actually its supposed to be a spoof book and there was no actual painting- its just really incredible Photoshop work. They are pretty cool looking!

Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, I'm so glad dat Latte told us it wuz not reel paint. We reely like da moon and stars on da tuxy cats.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm very glad to hear from Latte that these cats weren't actually painted. I was about to say that I felt sorry for those poor cats! I don't know of any cat who would stay still long enough to be painted like that!

Now that I know it's just art, I'm impressed with the Photoshop work!

sammawow said...

Those are crazy looking kitties. We agree with ZS&S - we like the tuxie kitties with the moon and stars!

China Cat & Willow

LOismom, behind the cat.... said...

NO WAY is enny hoomin gonna do dat to me!!! I came in a beeeYOUtiful black catsoot n I still look darn good in it fer an ol' laydee. I dont even have grey hedfur like my mama would if she dint git it painted.
Come n see me at my new bloggie!!

LOis, de ol' laydee

Anonymous said...

YIKES! cats are already the essence of purrfection as we are. that is NOT an improvement...though the moon & stars are pretty cool...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are glad Latte told effrybody that is was piciatures an not real paint. We were reely worried about that at first.

Be cool to look like that with our fur, though!

Just Ducky said...

If they are real, someone has way too much money to waste. It would be better to donate the money to a shelter and leave the kitties in their natural beauty.

Artsy Catsy said...

Nah, that has to be 'puter paint. I'd like to see some artist try that on me! Although I must admit I did that to myself once, when I fell asleep on the human artist's paint palette and woke up polka-dotted. I thought it was rather dashing, but the silly humans dunked me in the bathtub! :-(

Rocky

Kimo and Sabi said...

We's seen that book too! Some people finks it's puter paint, but the book says it real paint, made from safe organic products so's it won't make the kitties sick!

Lux said...

Whoa - look at that last cat, with the blue face! That's incredible!

Piggy and Grover said...

Um...hmmmm...I'm scared. Once, I knocked into my mom when she was coloring icing and I got a drop of blue coloring on my bald, pink back and the blue color didn't come off for a LONG time! If someone tried to do THIS to me, I'd scratch their eyes out!

Forty Paws said...

That's just wrong. Poor poodins.

Luf, Us