Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wacky Wednesday





I's decided to show you how wacky I can be. I luv luv luv boxes!! I can make myself fit into almost one of any size!

6 hi-fives:

Forty Paws said...

We agree!!! Boxes ist da BEST toy efer invented. Well, next to nip and fevvers and sacks and balls and crinkle toys and grasshoppers and crickets and geckos and sidders and brudders and strings.

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

Those are great cats-in-boxes shots! What FUN!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You should be entered in the Cats in Boxes contests!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Dazey, that is pretty wacky. I luv boxes an bags, too. Efur tried a bag inside a box? Paradise!

Anonymous said...

oooh - me too! boxes are my fave-rit!
Cocoa

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dazey:
Pumpkin (who is shy) asked me to ask you to be his Valentine. He says that he's only a month younger than you are and age doesn't mean anything to him if it's not a problem to you. So ... whaddya say? Do you wanna be Pumpkin (of the Feline Americans) Valentine?
DMM