Monday, March 5, 2007

Meet Tulip!

Jesse and Dazey decided to 'dopt their own Squillion! They decided to share the responsibility of raising her. So................Meet Tulip!!


I adopted a virtual Squillion from the Cat Blogosphere!

6 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tulip is a lovely squillion. :) I adopted one too - mine is named Teal'c!

Anonymous said...

we love your Squillions! Tulip is an especially lovely color.

Just Ducky said...

A purple kittie? What did Tulip eat? Grapes?

Tara said...

Hi Tulip! I'm adopting a purple one too! Like I've said before, the color of royalty! I'm going to name her Regal!

Tara

Forty Paws said...

We dint know der wuz PURPLE squillions!!! Duz Tulip know Barney da dinesour?

Thanks fur wishing me a Happy Purrfday!!!

Luf, Jenny @ Forty Paws

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

She's purdy, purdy and purpul!