Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Dazey's Tummy Tuesday


Sitting like this makes it easier to clean the belly!

11 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Dazey, yer tummy is CUTE! And that is a very excellent belly-cleaning position, too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely tummy Dazey. :) That does look like a good position for tummy-cleaning!

Katnippia said...

Dazey, my meowmize finks youz has a vury cute tummy. I finks that is a excellent tummy cleaning position.

Hi to my sweet and handsome Conner...Purs and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great tummy shot! I agree....it is easier to clean your belly in that position!!!

Christine and FAZ said...

Good advice - thanks Dazey - nice clean belly too. FAZ

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hey!

My Meowm just called and told me that my package arrived! I can't wait to see it! Meowm says she will take pictures and I can post them tomorrow!

Thank you for my gift! I know I will love it!

Leona said...

Don't forget to clean under your arms!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooo ... What a great lookin' tummy! Love your Squillions, too ... You've got a purple one like ours only ours is named "Pinky Schwinn" ...
DMM

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Furry good Dazey, dat posishun iz also good fur cleaning yoor back legs. Nice tummy, furry clean.

Just Ducky said...

Mum wants to give you tummy rubs!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Well, don't you look furry comfortable!