Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tummy Tuesday




Normally, Jesse doesn't show her tummy so these are rare pictures!!!
HAPPY SPRING!

8 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Wow, a windowsill tummy! I have never seen that pose before, very nice. I like to do the middle pose a lot, especially when it's sunny out. Happy spring!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photos! The windowsill photo is particularly lovely! Very nice tummy Jesse. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ah, fresh air on da tummy feels reely nice. Yoo shood show off yoor tummy more, it's reely kyoot!

Karen Jo said...

Hi, Jesse. You have a really nice tummy. Happy Spring.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

mmm cute cute cute pics! Perfect for a nice snuggle!

Katnippia said...

Aww, Jesse you have a very cute tummy. I have a picture of Taps laying like that in a window.- the meowmize

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner!
Purrs and kitty nose kisserz

Anonymous said...

thanks fur showin' the tummy - it's really cute. is it pettable?

Forty Paws said...

Jesse,

I think your cute too! I like your tummy shots.

*blushes*

Obi