Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wordless Wednesday with Conner Cloud and his Fishie




(Click to bigify any)

15 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Are you trying to catch the fish? Probably not a good idea to eat him. I bet he's lots of fun to watch though!

Lux said...

Oh-oh! Why do I get the feeling trouble's brewing here?

Daisy said...

Conner, your Fishie is almost the same color as your furs! It is OK to watch your Fishie closely, but no touching. You wouldn't want to hurt your new pet, right?

Katnippia said...

Hi sweet Conner!
Were youz drining your fishiez water? I hopez youz don't get in trouble with your fishie friend. Purrs, and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

The Crew said...

Cool, your own fishie!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo gots yoor own fishie? Dat iz sooo kewl!

Mr. Hendrix said...

poor fishie, he is probably traumitized. it is totally cool you have a fishy to watch!

Artsy Catsy said...

Be nice to your pet fishie now! You'll only enjoy him for a few minutes as a snack, but you can enjoy him lots longer as a pet!!

Rocky

Katie said...

Aww be nice to the fishie! They're lots of fun, you can watch it swimming around and pretend like you are stalking it! But not really. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

LC here: I know what it is, you like the smell and taste of the water!

I'm addicted to it...

Kimo and Sabi said...

how does that fishy water taste?!

Parker said...

Hi Conner, Dazey & Jesse!
Thanks for visiting me and making me feel welcome! I have enjoyed reading you for a while now. I added you to my blog role thingy and plan on visiting all the time! Or I could look waaay north from here and maybe see you from my house (I have great eyesight)! Take care!
Perfectly Parker

Anonymous said...

you were just chattin' with him...right?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Awwwww that's so cute Connor. Merlin luvs fishy water too ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Karen Jo said...

You are really keeping a close eye on that fishy, aren't you? Or are you drinking the water?