Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Whirlybird Wednesday again!






First, Jesse and Dazey want to say thank you to everyone for the birfday wishes yesterday! We got stinky goodness for breakfast (we don't get it very often cuz it makes Jesse barf), a new automatic waterer and some new fevur butt mousies! And there were windows open, which was the greatest present of all!! Thanks again!!




Here are some more pictures of our Whirlybird. It is GREAT! Our 2-legged kitten even likes to play!

14 hi-fives:

Lux said...

O yeah about the Whirlybird! I killed all my attachments, and we're waiting for the new ones to arrive! Have fun!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to hear you both had a good birthday!

That Whirlybird looks like fun! I may have to get my dad to pick one up for me when he's back in Canada.

LZ said...

We JUST got a Whirly-Bird and I have no idea how we lived without one. Looking at your pictures makes me drool and run over to the closet where it lives!!!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! The picture with the baby-bean playing with the Whirly-Bird is too cute. I love it!

Katnippia said...

I finks we are going to have to ask our meowmize for a whirly bird. it looks like a bunch of fun. Our meowmize says you have a very cute two legged kitten.- Sia

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner. You look very cute in your pic-ferz today. Purrz and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

Leona said...

Fun! Glad you had a great birthday!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh that looks like fun. Do you let that little person play with you?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey, our sticky little beans don't play wif us like dat! Glad yoo guyz haded a good purrthday, I'm gonna post some pikshers of mine as soon as mom has time to help me~Sadie

Meowers from Missouri said...

how nice that you let the little blurpy thing play with your toys, too! you are Good Kitties. looks like it was a fun purrthday.

and nitro sez, yes, raviolis is just yummy--the tomato sauce is the best part, but the outside chewy stuff and the inside cheese or meat stuffing is worth a taste, too!!

Unknown said...

I love it is so cute!



....._.;_'.-._
...{`--..-.'_,}
.{;..\,__...-'/}
.{..'-`.._;..-';
....`'--.._..-'
........,--\\..,-"-.
........`-..\(..'-...\
...............\.;---,/
..........,-""-;\
......../....-'.)..\
........\,---'`...

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I missed this! Bummer! Happy Belated Purrthday!!!!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

It's good to start training them 2-legged kittens early!

The M's said...

Such sweet cats to let the two-legged kitten play wif the whirly bird. Glad to hear that you had a wonderful birthday.

Kat 3 said...

Happy belated birthday, Jesse and Dazey!
Yay! For open windows. Our windows were open today, too!