Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dazey's Tummy


Here is my pretty tummy. It's availible for petting!

10 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

Yep, your cute tummy looks very pettable. I like to have my tummy rubbed too. But if you rub too long, I will give you bunny kicks!

Riley & Tiki said...

That's a furry nice tummy.

Katnippia said...

Our mewomize finks youz has a very cute tummy. She would likes to pet yourz tummy. none of us really like tummy rubz.
Hi my sweet and handsome Conner!
purrs, and kitty kisserz..luvz, Snowy

The Meezer Gang said...

::rubs:: ::rubs:: Did you feel those rubs???

said...

Oooooh :::cyber rubz::: from my mommie. oh, daddie likes tummy rubbing too :::::rubrubrub::::

You look very happy now!

Caesar

said...

Oooooh :::cyber rubz::: from my mommie. oh, daddie likes tummy rubbing too :::::rubrubrub::::

You look very happy now!

Caesar

yao-lin said...

Right, can I book in for today at about 8.30 for a tummy petting session?


:-)

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

Mommie sent your prize, today.

TheSlyCat said...

Hi Dazey! and Conner! and Jesse!
Fanks for visiting us! To answer your question, yes, we are both boys. Have a fangstastic day!

Forty Paws said...

What a gorgeous tummy! We see your Whirlybird behind you!

Luf, Us