Monday, April 2, 2007

I'm Kat's Cat of the Day!

How exciting! 8 days before my birfday, I'm Kat's Cat of the Day! (You can click on the link to see me!)


My 5th birfday is next Tuesday...do you have any suggestions for what I should ask for my birfday? (we already has a Whirlybird!)

13 hi-fives:

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations!!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations! :)

What kind of toys do you like? Maybe ask for some more of those for your birthday.

Daisy said...

Oh Conner, congratulations! Maybe you can ask for a harness and leash. Do you get to go outdoors?

Beau said...

Happy Birthday! (Mom's is 12 days from now) Whatever you like ask for more of. I would also like to suggest squishy, sparkly balls! I LOOOOVE those!! Jesse, have you joined the Tuxedo Gang yet? Email me and I'll tell you what to do!!

LZ said...

Congrats!! How exciting. I think you should ask for a nip filled heart. Those things are AWESOME!!

Chase

HRH Yao-Lin said...

I think you should ask for world peace. And some excellent cat nip mice! And maybe some yummy food. Steak perhaps, or chicken?

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great news. I hope you get a whole lot of great toys for your birthday!! How about a new snuggly bed? or a couple of fuzzy balls?
Do you have a laser thing?
5 is a wonderful age. I remember being 5.... *sigh*


~Princess

Just Ducky said...

Congrats on Cat of the Day. Ask for toy, a cat can never have too many toys.

Victor Tabbycat said...

April 10? That's my boy's birthday an Bonnie's best guesstimated purrthday.

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner! Concatulationz on being Kat's Cat of the day. Umm, how about a special treat furz yourz birfhday.
Purrs, and kitty nose kisserz, Luvz Snowy

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Catnip bananas seem to be quite popular. The cats I know personally really like the fuzzy octopus. I think they are called Great Balls of Fur.

Parker said...

Concatulations! I'd ask for a cigar nip, tuna, tuna juice, shrimp, fake mice (a squillion of 'em!), a new feather wand, more fake mice, some fake mice....oh, and some fake mice!

The Crew said...

How about some feather-butt mousies? I enjoyed mine until I lost them under the furniture.

Your friend
Misty