Our Ant Kat was kind enough to help us with this post about our mom, the Mom that Lives Here. She is the most important person in the whole wide world to us (even more than the Man in Green!). Here it is, our Thursday Thirteen about our Mom that Lives Here.......
(This is the MTLH with the Man in Green at the Going away ceremony last 14 April. The 2-legged kitten is still inside)
- Our MTLH hates ketchup.
- Her favorite color is orange!
- She said that if the Man in Green ever let her get another cat, she would get a Devon Rex like Daisy!
- She used to have a tasty snack...err..hampster named Toby. He was fun to play with!
- She attended Iowa State University and was the first in our big family to get her 4 year college degree.
- She will give us ANY food we beg for (and we do it a lot!)
- The MTLH is the middle child. She has an older brother and a younger sister (our Ant Kat.)
- The MTLH luvs luvs luvs having the windows open because she likes fresh air, so we benefit from it too!
- She let us have a blog cuz we always read Skeezix's blog, so we got jealous and thought we HAD to have one!
- She lets Conner drink from her Cheerio bowl since he's good at begging
- The two legged kitten (Ike) was her first one!
- She likes M&M's in her popcorn.
- Our favorite thing bout our MTLH is that she loves us so much. She didn't want Conner to go to a farm and get uhbandoned and she didn't want Jesse to be without her favoritest sister ever, so she loves us all so much!
WE LOVE YOU MOM THAT LIVES HERE!!