Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wacky Wednesday




Apparently, I am the only one in this house that takes the time to pose for the blog! I was the Tummy Tuesday shot yesterday and here I am again today!

PS-->Conner Cloud is grounded from the computer 'cuz his tail got all puffy and he hissed and hissed at me and the Mom that Lives Here. (There was a window open and maybe a bad kitty outside).

13 hi-fives:

Tara said...

Dazey, that is a fabulous tunnel box from your Aqua Fina water! My Dad would be very impressed, that is the kind of toy he would make me!
Tara

The M's said...

A box and wrattly and lickable plastic..fun, fun, fun.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

that is a furry interestin container there. it has windows ~poiland tribe

Forty Paws said...

That's a great tunnel! We're sorry to hear that CC is grounded.

Luf, Us

sammawow said...

Wow, that looks like some wacky fun there in the tunnel!

Purrrs, China Cat & Willow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

What a kewl tunnel boks. sorry CC hadda be hissy, maybe dat kitty will know better than to come to your howse next time.

Daisy said...

Hi Dazey! I like your little tent. I hope Conner learned his lesson about hissing and getting puffed up.

Katnippia said...

Hi Dazey! that lloks like a fun bax to play in. We have a bunch of boxes right now. We are helping our meowmize pack, hehe.

Hi my sweet and handsome Conner!
Sorry you got grounded from the com-poo-ter for hissing. That mean kitty outsides fault. Maybe your MTLH will let youz teleport over this weekend.
Purrs, and kitty kisserz..Snowy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cute in there. :) That looks like a cool tent! Just make sure you don't get stuck in there!

The Crew said...

Cool tunnel!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh yeaaaaahhhh I did that once.
and that other thing too.

I got in a water holder thing like that. It is a greaat hidey place.

Yesterday I hit Prinnie and she hissed at me and I screamed at her... then mommie got mad and put me in time out :-(

Parker said...

Great tunnel box! I like to see photos of you!

Just Ducky said...

If Connor was hissing at a bad kittie outside, why are you punishing him?