Saturday, May 12, 2007

worried

These black boxes showed up in our living room the other day. The Mom that Lives Here has been putting stuff into them. We are worried. Is she going to go visit the Man in Green? Is she leaving the 2-legged kitten with us?





(Please excuse the mess, the MTLH says. The 2-legged kitten has his toys everywhere)

7 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no! Usually those black boxes means that the humans will be gone for a period of time. Fortunately, they do come back. I hope your MTLH isn't gone for long!

Tara said...

be afraid, be very afraid....
Tara

Daisy said...

Uh oh! I am a little bit worried for you...

HRH Yao-Lin said...

I hope she isn't gone for long and I really hope she doesnt leave the two legged kitten there! I mean, honestly, why do human children need so many toys? Us cats need the toys, not them! x

The Furry Kids said...

Hmmmm, I think she's probably going away. But it looks like the two-legged kitten might be going with her. That second picture has two-legged kitten sized clothes in that black box and two-legged kitten milk. Think up something good to do for when she gets back. Like peeing in the hallway or something. heh heh

Earl Grey

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, yoo gotta plan revenge cuz dey is going off an leeving yoo!

Parker said...

Uh oh! - It doesn't look good. If it were me I'd start thinking about how to get even!