Saturday, May 12, 2007

Fashion Friday

THERE ARE
NO WORDS
TO DESCRIBE
HOW WE
FEEL ABOUT
THIS REALLY
REALLY REALLY
STUPID HAT.





14 hi-fives:

Lux said...

I *love that first photo - look at those eyes! :) Nice hat!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hmmm... thrilled? Excited? Maybe...
NOT!!!
Hope yur mom's got lotsa band-aids!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a cute hat! None of you look happy to have it on, but it looks good on all of you!

Parker said...

Ahh Ha Ha Ha! You want me to send you my stupid tiara?

LZ said...

Oh no! That hat is crazy. I don't blame you for being MAD. It is sparkly though, did you get to play with it after?

Kaze

Tara said...

I think it is a very cool hat, but I agree, I'm not sure I would like to have it on.
Tara

Daisy said...

Oh, that is a pretty hat. And sequins too! Hats are hard to wear.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

hahahahaha. Sorry, but dat is just so wrong, cute, but wrong....

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahahahaha!!! Me and the human are laughing out loud!!! that is hilarious and not stupid at all, you look gorgeous! xx

The Furry Kids said...

That's a pretty cool hat, but I don't think I'd like to wear it either.

Titus

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh hahahahahhaa we are laughing so much here. I hope your beans enjoyed this... not we home you hide that hat somewhere in a dark corner... never to be discovered
hahahahahaha
You kitties were all great sports!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wowy - it's very bling-bling!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

very cute

Forty Paws said...

Tee hee. We can understand why none of you wanted to wear the hat. None of us would like to wear hats. We wouldn't allow it. NOpe.

Luf, Us