Monday, June 18, 2007

Medesin Part 2

I started my medesins yesterday. the MTLH gives them to me in a really tasty treat. She was even nice and let Jesse and Dazey have one each, but I got 3! HAHAHA! I just gobble them down and don't even taste the medesin that she says is in there!
It is supposed to cool off a bit today and rain a lot. That still means no open windows.
The MTLH had to move our food and water dishes up to the counter where we is allowed cuz the 2-legged kitten kept trying to EAT OUR FOOD!! He PLAYED IN OUR WATER too! It's ok, cuz now he can't get it.

19 hi-fives:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Conner, I am glad that you are taking your medicine. I am sending lots of healing purrs out to you.

Too funny that the 2-legged kitten was getting into your food and water! I met your MTLH didn't think it was funny though.

Daisy said...

I am glad that you take your medicine and it is like a tasty treat!

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet Conner! I will be there at 5pm CST to snuggles with youz. I'm very happies that youz are taking youz medicinez, and your MTLH puts them in those pill pockets to make them yummy.
Purss, and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh, my, those two legged monsters are awful! I do symnpathise. We have one who visits us occasionally. Honestly, if you are mean to them, they eventually go away.

xx

Forty Paws said...

Good boy for taking your medicines and not giving the MTLH any grief about it.

Our foods are up on the table so that Gatsbi can't have anything but diet foods. She can't jump, so the diet food stays on the floor. So it's good we don't have a 2 legged kitten because then Gatsbi wouldn't be able to eat at all.

Luf, Us

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Medicins are annoying. What we get sometimes is smelly pink stuff an it csan't be hidden in treats.

So we are glad you are gettin the treats. :)

The Furry Kids said...

Good job taking your medicine. Mom had to shove mine down my throat. It wasn't real fun for either of us. heh heh

Come on over for a great game of Thundering Herd of Elephants. Imagine all the noise we could make with all of our feets! We usually start playing around 4:45 am. You can come over early if you want to get warmed up. Oh, and kibble is served precisely at 5:34 am. We've got stinky goodness, too, if you'd rather have that.

See ya later.

Earl Grey

Parker said...

I am glad you are taking your medicines and I will be purring for you! Those legged kittens are silly!

Ivan from WMD said...

Is that 2-legged kitten in the terrible twos, too? Be careful!

My mom wishes we'd take medicines like you do, Conner. Any time we have to take something, we make a great big deal of it.

Tara said...

You need to watch those two legged kittens! I'm glad you are taking your medicine!

Tara

Lux said...

Great that you're liking your medicine; I never minded taking medicine much either but Ninna ... whoo!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ick. Medicine sounds HORRIBLE. I don't like takin' anything like that so Mom has to force my mouth open, throw the pill down my throat, clamp my mouth shut, and blow air in my face to get me to swallow. What a bother.

Be sure to stop by my bloggie! I'm having a 500th post contest. The details are in the June 9th posting.

DMM

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great job taking your medicine Conner! We're thinking of you today and tomrow. I hope things go puuurrfectly. It stinks to be away from home.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we'z glad dat yoor medi-sin is like a tasty treet. Makes it much easier to take. We'll be purring fur yoo while yoo is away from home. We'll purray dat effurything is good and dat yoo get to come home fast.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

well done for taking your medicine. I am glad u get extra stiny goodness for doing this!! How it should be! xx

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I am furry glad you like pill pockets!
I haf to take some wet medesin and it gets squirted in myne mouth. Ewww!
Sending lots of Purrs for a good dental day.
~Bandit of The Bunch

The Cat Realm said...

We hope the medicine works well. And fast. Very fast!!!!
Thank you guys for attending our BBQ and especially for those tasty moths, Anastasia actually prefers them over lizard!!!!
I feel better today, I hope you guys all feel great too!
Karl

Karen Jo said...

I'm glad that you like taking your medicine in the pill pockets. I hope all goes well with your teeth tomorrow.

Hot(M)BC said...

We's sendin yoo lotsa purrayers Conner! Hope the teeth fingy goes good!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini,Gree and Pepi