Wednesday, June 27, 2007

wordless wednesday



PS-Our 2-legged kitten is sick so if we aren't around the next few days, that's why.

11 hi-fives:

Lux said...

Oh, I hope your 2-legged kitten is up and about soon! I know you'll be busy cuddling and stuff ...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dear, hope you will get better soon~!!!!!
Get more and more sunshine~!It will help you!!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we hopes yer 2-legged gets betters really fast ~the fluffy tribe

LZ said...

You almost look like you could do binkies!!

I hope the 2-legged kitten gets better fast.

Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we hope da 2-legged kitten gets better reel fast. Mom sez dat bean kittens seem to gets all kinda sicky a lot. Something about sharing lots of jerms wif eech other.

Daisy said...

Oh, your shadow looks kind of like a cute bunny! I hope the beanbaby gets better soon.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Sweet photo. :) I hope the 2-legged kitten feels better soon!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I can come over and lick the 2-legged kitten. That always helps Meowmie feel better.
Your look furry nice in the sunshine!
~Anna Sue

The Furry Kids said...

That looks like a great napping spot. Hope the beanbaby feels better soon.

Love,
Tazo

Karen Jo said...

I love that picture with your shadow. I hope that the 2-legged kitten get better really fast.

Katnippia said...

we hopez your 2-legged kitten gets better soon. Youz looks very cute laying there in the sun.

Please tell Conner I fink he looked cute in the tummy pic-fer. Maybe he can or I can teleport over so we can snuggles together...Purs and headrubberz..Snowy