Thursday, June 28, 2007

just a quick hello

Hi everybody!

Our 2-legged kitten seems to be feeling much better. The MTLH says it's a good thing, we dont' agree cuz then he's up and about and chasing us.


Our windows are OPEN!!! Mom says it's only 70* so it is GREAT to have windows open!

I (Dazey) stocked, caughted and eated a moth last night. It was good. HE gotted in the light, mom got it shaked out and I pounced and eated! YUM YUM it was TASTY!!!


Our MTLH is going to go help somebody with the sucky monster tomorrow. Better somewhere else than here!!

7 hi-fives:

Daisy said...

I have never tasted a moth before. Do they taste good?

Karen Jo said...

Moths are great. They flop around so much. I'm glad the 2-legged kitten is feeling better, even if it is more of a problem for you.

The Furry Kids said...

Hmmm, I have stalked a moth and gived a moth a whapping before, but I have never eaten one. I must remember to try that.

I'm glad the baby bean is feeling better, even though you are getting chased.

Love,
Tazo

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh yeah... those moths are deeelish.
happy Week-end :-)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I'm furry glad that things are more back-to-normal.
DMM

The Cat Realm said...

Hmmmm, moth! I love moth, they are VERY tasty! I hope you can get many many more.
Anastasia

Parker said...

It's rainy here in KC, but in the 70's! LOVE it! All the windows are open and we are in heaven!