Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happee Birfday Mom that Lives Here!!!

Jesse brought the Mom that Lives Here flowers for her birfday....................


Conner bringed her balloons to celebrate!




Dazey brought these bugs because bugs taste good.



HAPPEE BIRFDAY MOM! WE LUVS YOU!

15 hi-fives:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Birthday to yoor mom dat lives der! Did she enjoy da bugs?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Birthday to your MTLH! :) I hope she has a great day! :)

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday MTLH! Those were some great presents you got her. I think she will love them! Especially the bugs.

Parker said...

Wow a birthday too! Fantastic! Happy Birthday!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy burpday to da Mom dat lives der!! I fink dat dee bugs is da bestest giftie yu cood give her. Dat took a lot of fought.

Purrs
Abby

Millie said...

Happy Birthday to your MTLH. My Mom's birthday is Saturday. Did your Mom like the bugs? I dunno what to get my Mom for her birthday, and that's a good idea.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY! Happy Purrfday!!!!!!

Katnippia said...

Happy Birfhday to your MTLH! We hopes she has a wonderful day.
Purss..Sia

My sweet Conner, I hope your MTLH liked eferyfing youz all gots her. I'm sure she will be very happy to see your dad when he gets home. Kitty snuggles,and kisserz to youz..Purrs..Snowy

The Furry Kids said...

Happy, happy, happy Birthday to your Mom!!!!

Did she love the bugs? That's the best present ever.

Lux said...

Happy Birthday wishes from our home to the mom!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Happy purrthday! Isn't the bestest gift gettin the Man in Green home? Purrs!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday to your MTLH. I hope she liked the bugs. I'll bet she likes having the Man in Green home even better, though.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Happy Happy (belated) Birthday! We hope it was excellent and YEAH for the Man In Green! WOOHOO! Awesome Happy Days!

The Cat Realm said...

Happy belated birthday from us too! We hope you had a wonderful day and a great party!