Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Almost Wordless Wednesday Tribute to our Man in Green!

(This is a Blackhawk helicopter. He is a crew chief/door gunner and hawk mechanic)
(Both of these are training at Ft. Hood, TX before they left)

(picture below was taken in Baghdad)
Midnight 7/18-The Man in Green called from Kuwait. He will be getting on a plane there around noon our time today! He expects to fly into Atlanta, GA sometime around 10 tomorrow (7/19)!

8 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you that he is coming home!

lordjaders said...

We arrre so prrroud of the men in grrreen herrre at my house. My lady bean teaches little sticky people--who came frrrom otherrr countrrries--and she always sharrres about how imporrrtant the men in grrreen arrre!! Herrr grrrandbean serrrved ourrr countrrry durrring WWII--he was a Marine.

Purrs to Ourrr Soldierrrs,

Jade

Bernie said...

I like the shot from Baghdad...

When is he home though, soon?

Parker said...

This is so exciting! I am so happy for you!
~does happy cat dance~

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting! :) I am so happy for you. :) I hope you Man in Green has a comfortable and safe trip home!

Artsy Catsy said...

Only one more day and you'll have your Man in Green with you! We can only imagine the excitement in your house today!!

Rocky
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Daisy said...

Oh, I got confused and thought he was already home. But it is almost time! What a great tribute you made for him.

Parker said...

Please give him a 4 tail salute from us!