Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tummy Tuesday


Here I am in all my calico splendidness. Just waiting for a tummy rub!
Conner says thanks to everybody for agreeing he is a ManCat. He feels a lot better about himself now :)

11 hi-fives:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Very lovely tummy. Yoo do a reely good full monty.

The Meezers or Billy said...

nice tummy Dazey!!

Daisy said...

I love calico tummies!

Lux said...

My mom's over here just waiting to give you one (a tummy rub)!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Dazey, you have a very cute tummy! Nice demonstration of the full monty position. :)

Karen Jo said...

Oh, what a tempting tummy. I would love to give you a tummy rub. I'm glad Connor is feeling better about himself.

Parker said...

Oh Dazey - that's a great tummy shot! I know my Mommy would be petting your belly the second you did that!

Samantha & Mom said...

That's the cutest tummy. Mom likes to pet tummies.
Samantha & Tigger

The Furry Kids said...

Momma would give you tummy scritches in a heartbeat. Especially if you promise not to bunnykick her or put the bitey on her. She doesn't really like that so much. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

sammawow said...

What a terrific tummy you have! Great picture!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

The Cat Realm said...

Nice! We love the posture and the tummy!