Monday, July 2, 2007

Can I be a Mancat?

Hi everybody,


I was thinking this morning, I'm a mancat! I'm not a BIG mancat like some of the other guys, but regardless, i'm a mancat just the same! (A whole 12 pound Mancat!) ROAAARRRRRRRRRRR!


So, what do you think? Am I big bad Mancat?

20 hi-fives:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Conner you is most definately a mancat

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Course yer a Mancat. We come in all shapes and sizes.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor definitly a mancat. A very handsome on at that.

Daisy said...

Conner, of course you are a mancat! And look at you in the perfect mancat pose.

Katnippia said...

My sweet Conner, youz are definetly a mancat. I see that youz are feeling a lot better. maybe i can teleports over tomorrow so we can plays togetherz.
Purrs, and kitty nose kisserz..Snowy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Conner, you are certainly a Mancat! I'm a Mancat, even though I'm not even one yet, and only weigh 7 lbs!

Parker said...

You are a manly mancat! And very handsome!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Conner

Yur a ornich kitty of course yu are a manly mancat!

~Ping

Karen Jo said...

Yes, you are a Mancat, Connor. Mancats come in all shapes and sizes. You look very mancatly in your photo.

LZ said...

Yes, you are a Man Cat. Until recently I only weighed about 12.5lbs. You're a Big Man Cat!

Chase

Forty Paws said...

12 lbs. is plenty big enough to be a big Mancat!!

Luf, Us

DK & The Fluffies said...

A foofy cute mancat!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Of course you are ManCat! ManCats are all about catitude not size. I'm not a "Big Man Cat" either (I'm 12.5 - 13lbs) but am proud to be a "Man Cat". You are a very handsome ManCat too! Very good pose & expression.

Just Ducky said...

You don't have to be either big or bad to be a mancat. It is attitude that makes the mancat and you have attitude.

lordjaders said...

You look morrre like a Gentlemancat than a "MAN cat" mancat--do you get what I am trrrying to say? Yourrr picturrre depicts you as being calm and well behaved, and strrriking of courrrse.

Purrs to You,

Jade

Kimo and Sabi said...

Absolutely - ROAR!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh, you are a puurfect Mancat Conner!
Very handsome!
Samantha


ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Tigger

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

You are a mancat Conner!!
A very pretty and handsome one!

sammawow said...

You certainly are a very handsome mancat, Conner! Look at that great mancatly pose you are in!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Anonymous said...

Conner, it's not the size of the cat that makes him a man-cat, it's the attitude! And as a Handsome Ginger Tom myself, I know a good-looking cat when I see one. You, sir, are indeed a mancat!