Thursday, August 30, 2007

the middle name meme

Forgive us for being behind but we are going to do the middle name meme.

1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)


My middle name is May. Dazey May

M-Mischievious. Yup. 10405 squillion percent. that's me.
A-aggravating. My mom says I aggravate her at 4 am when I want foods in my dish.
Y-Young. I'm only 6 and I love love love to play!

My middle name is Cloud. Well, I have like 4 middle names cuz of all my people but I am going to use Cloud. Conner Cloud. (my full name is something like Conner Scott Mcleod (<--my first dad) M***** (<---my mom) L***** (<---my Ant Kat) B***** (<---my Ant Kat again with her new last name). That is just to many. They call me Cloud.

C-Cute. I am the cutest one here.
L-Loves. I loves to give the Little Monkey (aka 2-legged kitten) loves.
O-Outgoing-impaired. I am very shy and take my time to warm up to people.

U-Under the bed. This is where I hide from the Little Monkey sometimes.
D-Dexterous. I am very super good at getting more Tempations out of the bag. Like yesterday....we all got a few but I got them ALL!

How stupid is this? My middle name is Lou. Jesse Lou.

L-Loner. I likes to be by myself or with my mom.
O-Outside. I want to be outside!
U-(mis)understood. The people just don't get why I don't like the orange cat.

4 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

Oh Jesse, I do not think that lou is a stupid middle name. Now, Lee is a stupid middle name. This is what my middle name is and I HATE IT!

Anonymous said...

At least you all have middle names! I couldn't play because I don't have one!

Hot(M)BC said...

Great middle names. Lou is not a stupid middle name. I think my middle name is "You're" since Pepi You're In the Way is what I get called. Lou is way less stupid than that!
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We feel deprived! We dont have middle names. We hardly even have last names (we just use The Big Things last name). Hey, HE has a middle name, so maybe we should use that...

Skeeter and LC