Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tummy Tuesday....from the archives!

Mom says this picture is from the archives. I think that just means that I was a tiny girly kitten then. This was taken at the first place Jesse and me lived with our mom before we came to the big house. Hard to believe I weigh over 12 pounds now!

13 hi-fives:

Lux said...

Just adorable!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

What a little doll you are in that baby photo, Dazey!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww, what a little cutie you is Dazey

The Fluffy Tribe said...

my how tiny you were Dazey ~The Fluffy Tribe

Daisy said...

Dazey, you were a cute little baby! I don't think I ever saw that picture before.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Dazey, you were an adorable little kitten, and you are a beautiful lady-cat now. :)

Parker said...

You made my Mommy go like this -----------> "AAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

The Furry Kids said...

Awwwwww! Look at how tiny you were!

Love,
Tazo

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh what a little bitty kitten you were. So cute!!

~ Napoleon

Jimmy Joe said...

You look like you were capable of causing quite a bit of trouble Back In the Day, Dazey!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

That is too cute!

Samantha & Mom said...

Dazey you were a cute kitten girl! We love to see baby pictures of our furiends. Mom says, Awwwwwwwww!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo maded mommy say 'skwee' wif yoor kitty cuteness. Yoo sher did grow to be a beyootiful lady.