Monday, August 13, 2007

Mancat Monday!

This tie makes me very Manly, I think.


Here, I am deciding the best way to get over this thing that is IN MY WAY! There are 2 in the doorways to our kitchen. Makes it hard to get to my bowl when my tummy is rumbly. This one went to the stairs and there is a different kind here now. The Mom that Lives Here says it's to keep the 2-legged kitten (I think he needs a new name-he's over 1 year old, he's not a kitten anymore) out of the kitchen and give us a place to have some peace and quiet. I can get over these just fine now. This was taken when it first went up.


Well, it is still HOT. We are tired of this. We want WINDOWS OPEN! We are posting this Sunday night and it's been making the thunderboom noises and the water came down a bit. The sky is a funny color-gray on one side and regular sun going down on the other. Weird.

10 hi-fives:

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet Conner!
I'm sorry I haven'tz visited youz lately. Our meowmize has been very busy lately. I finks youz lookz very man-catly with a tie on. we had a gate up too..but it was to keep our woofies from our foodiez.
Purrz.. and headrubberz..Snowy
P.S. I hope it cools off fur youz soon.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry manly Conner!

Daisy said...

Very manly tie, Conner!

Parker said...

Conner, I like the tie on you, it makes you look ready for a day at the office!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoor egzekutif material! So profeshunal.

sammawow said...

You are looking exceptionally manly today in your tie. With all this heat, you'll probably want to loosen it up soon - that's what our dad does!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM has those things blocking our path into the forbidden rooms. When you figure out how to get over them... let me know! ~Fiona Bun

Unknown said...

You are quite the mancat.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We has learned you gots to put yer paws in da little holes - that will help you climb up and over. Otherwise, you gots to push a box near da gate - jump on da box, then up and over - easy peasy!

Samantha & Mom said...

Very nice tie Conner. It makes you look very mancatly! Gates are hard to jump over, Kimo and Sabi's idea is very good. Hope it cool off of you guys. It's going to be 95 here for the next 3 days. Ugh!!
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger