Saturday, September 22, 2007

Under Construction

Hey everybody!

We are undergoing some changes to our blog here at Cyclone Cats! Mom is helping us but it's going sort of slowly. We're experimenting with some stuff so let us know what you think about the background. We'll add the stuff back over the next few days as our mom has time to help us.



PS-We got clippy claws yesterday! It was not fun.

5 hi-fives:

Unknown said...

My Lady likes that tiger in the corner. I wish I was as big as that tiger.

Daisy said...

Changing templates is very hard! I like the colors a lot.

Anonymous said...

The colors are nice, however the comments link doesn't show up until you click on it. The tiger is excellent!

My blog needs a change but we'll see when the woman gets around to that.. Sigh.

The Cat Realm said...

WOW, AWESOME!
I LOVE the background. And the slightly transparent main section. And the color scheme. I am very impressed!!!!

Just Ducky said...

Agreee with Chey that some of the linkies don't show up until you click on them. So people can't see where to leave a comment right away.

The colors are cool, as is the lion picture.